Monday, August 22, 2011

Back and Ready for Action

Hello everyone! After about 8 months of not being able to work on the short, I finally got the time and inspiration to continue. The Medic facial rig is ready for testing. I made a small video that demonstrates the features. After animating the Heavy facial rig I realized what could be improved and tried to implement it in this one. There are more joints and less unnecessary predefined mouth shapes and expression. Enjoy!


P.S. Right now I am working on the layout, so hopefully I have something to show soon.

2 comments:

lolrichard96 said...

Are you going to upload a tutorial on how to rig the face?
I have the model/rigs already and all I'm missing is a way to animate the face.

Skanatic said...

Sorry, I won't have time to make a tutorial at least for now, but I already posted some useful information about the facial rig of the Heavy. The Medic's one is based on the same concept. Everything is bone driven.

Post a Comment