Monday, January 25, 2010

The Face Rig (Part 02)

This weekend I was doing some work on the Heavy facial rig again. After some thinking I decided to separate the head from the body. I also deleted the faces that represented eyeballs on the decompiled model and replaced them with real spheres. All that made me realize that to make my work easier for later I needed to separate the inside parts of the mouth as objects of their own.


I allowed myself to make small adjustments to the tongue geometry and the inside of the mouth, just because i needed the model to work well with joint driven facial rig.



For the actual tongue movement I have decided to use a few blend shapes, but for now I am not sure what the result will be... I promise to share it with you even if it's unsuccessful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment